!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: How is everybody?  (Read 105 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
How is everybody?
« on: 01 October, 2019, 09:32:59 PM »
I've not poked my nose into Intelligent Answers for ages - my excuse is that I have been seriously ill - but now I am back, albeit in a wheel chair - and I'd love an update on how all you intellectual yobos are.

So, how are you all?
"I live in hope"

Offline Duffield1

• Founder member and wannabe deity.
  • Administrator
  • Marie Curie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 36
  • Helpfulness: 67
  • I ain't nothing but a hound dawg...
Re: How is everybody?
« Reply #1 on: 07 October, 2019, 07:51:18 AM »
In the words of Bjork, "It's all so quiet..."

Nice to see you back, PK - sorry to hear you haven't been well.  I've widened all the doorways for the site and removed the steps to the Crumpet Café to make it a little more accessible.

J

Offline tecspec

• Founder
  • Bachelor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 47
  • -Receive: 26
  • Helpfulness: 39
  • I'm Welsh and proud of it.
    • Soosie Wales
« Reply #2 on: 08 October, 2019, 11:54:50 AM »
still about! I pop in when I'm on the laptop.
Hubby and I are now retired. He lost his mum in June (no sympathy required ... long story)
When we were on holiday we put hubby's tiredness and fatigue down to it being rather hot but on return his leg swelled up and was initially diagnosed with DVT.  However the DVT department referred him back to haematology as his  lymph glands were swollen. Short version is that he's got CLL and will need chemo for the next 6 months. Outlook is very good though.  :D
So yeah, retirement is going well... :o
;-)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
« Reply #3 on: 09 October, 2019, 02:35:32 PM »
In the words of Bjork, "It's all so quiet..."

Nice to see you back, PK - sorry to hear you haven't been well.  I've widened all the doorways for the site and removed the steps to the Crumpet Café to make it a little more accessible.

J

Good one Duff!
  I'll try to make things a bit less quiet in the weeks to come.  Meanwhile I am practising 50 ways to collide with te loo door,
"I live in hope"