!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: How many people are there in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?  (Read 1209 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.

Are there over a hundred?  Less than a hundred?  How many?   If you can tell me I'd be very grateful.  And if you can tell me who they are I'd be very very very grateful!
"I live in hope"

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
Re: How many people are there in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
« Reply #1 on: 11 February, 2020, 01:02:41 PM »
Well, following 10 months of deafening lack of response from IA members to this question, I decided to forego the first few sips of my bedtime cocoa and have a crack at digging up the answer to this question myself instead.

After a whole 4.9 seconds flurry of casual googling I soon came up with this...

"Combining all the categories, there have been 719 inductees, out of which 61 have been women. 2016 inductee Steve Miller directed a litany of complaints at the hall, both during his induction speech and, especially, in interviews after it."

There, that wasn't so difficult was it?

PS  All you Steve Miller fans (and even non-Steve Miller fans) will find his 'litany of complaints' at the Hall of Fame very gripping - that is if you can find the strength to just google these words Steve Miller's litany of complaints at the Hall of Fame.

As one might expect, the music industry fat cats towards whom he directed his scathing cyclone of criticism took his tirade as a well-deserved compliment.
« Last Edit: 11 February, 2020, 01:10:21 PM by P-Kasso2 »
"I live in hope"