!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: What's the difference between Hydrogen Bombs and Atomic Bombs?  (Read 387 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
What's the difference between Hydrogen Bombs and Atomic Bombs?
« on: 17 September, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »

To be honest, I'm not even sure which one came first.  But my ignorance doesn't stop there.  I don't even know what 'advantage' the one has over the other.
I don't know if they work in totally different ways.  I don't know if one is significantly easier or cheaper to manufacture than the other.
And that is really scary when you consider that I know next to nothing about the most powerful and most evil weapons Man has ever created.
What is the difference between Hydrogen Bombs and Atomic Bombs?  Can anyone tell me, before it is too late?

"I live in hope"