!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Iíve just had Ďflu and even my legs ached. Why should my LEGS ache?  (Read 706 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
I just looked up 'Influenza' in my Merriam Webster dictionary and it says that 'Flu is "A highly contagious viral infection of the respiratory passages causing fever, severe aching, and catarrh, and often occurring in epidemics."

An infection of the respiratory passages that causes severe aching...I can vouch for the severe aches! And the catarrh.

But why aches in my legs of all places? I can understand aches in my chest.  But what part of Influenza causes legs to start aching?

« Last Edit: 24 February, 2018, 06:53:55 PM by P-Kasso2 »
"I live in hope"