Intelligent Answers > Site suggestions/comments/questions

I still can't access the 'Search' function on IA. All I get is this message...

(1/1)

P-Kasso2:
This is the message I get...

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/intelli7/public_html/Sources/SearchAPI-Custom.php on line 112

I don't even know what this means, let alone know enough to suggest ways of fixing the problem myself.

All I know is that I am more than a tad fed up with not being able to access IA's Q&A archives. I know you were trying to find an answer to this problem before - and that a solution didn't seem likely any time soon. Is that still the case?

On the upside, I am more than happy to condemn dear old P-Kasso 2 to the scrap heap and resurrect as a shiny new P-Kasso 3 (or something similar) if that would help shake off the curse of Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/intelli7/public_html/Sources/SearchAPI-Custom.php on line 112.

All I want is to be able to use the 'Search' mode again.

Cosmos:

--- Quote from: P-Kasso2 on 25 January, 2018, 08:12:34 PM ---.
This is the message I get...

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/intelli7/public_html/Sources/SearchAPI-Custom.php on line 112

I don't even know what this means, let alone know enough to suggest ways of fixing the problem myself.

All I know is that I am more than a tad fed up with not being able to access IA's Q&A archives. I know you were trying to find an answer to this problem before - and that a solution didn't seem likely any time soon. Is that still the case?

On the upside, I am more than happy to condemn dear old P-Kasso 2 to the scrap heap and resurrect as a shiny new P-Kasso 3 (or something similar) if that would help shake off the curse of Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/intelli7/public_html/Sources/SearchAPI-Custom.php on line 112.

All I want is to be able to use the 'Search' mode again.

--- End quote ---

You might like to circumvent the search box on IA altogether until it's fixed by using Google with this site:intelligentanswers.co.uk germolene substituting germolene with whatever search term you want . Don't add any extra spaces as it won't work properly .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version