!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: I am shocked and horrified! Iíve just been told that...  (Read 437 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
I am shocked and horrified! Iíve just been told that...
« on: 27 December, 2017, 01:39:32 PM »

...humans share 50% of their DNA with (wait for it!)...with bananas!  I am fuming! I am bordering on hysterical!  Incandescent!

OK, I admit that I woke up on Boxing Day morning feeling rather yellowish and bent but...me?  Me, half a banana?  I don't know what to think!  I am more than a little split on the subject.

May I ask, how do you feel, knowing you share half of your precious genes with a banana?

It's mad. How can humans share 50% of their genes with a bliddy banana?  Exactly which 'shared genes' are we talking about?  Should I start worrying or start pouring the cream?

"I live in hope"

Offline Duffield1

• Founder member and wannabe deity.
  • Administrator
  • Marie Curie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 34
  • Helpfulness: 65
  • I ain't nothing but a hound dawg...