!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Big medical question...If one identical twin can waggle their ears, does this...  (Read 551 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.

...mean that the other twin will be able to waggle their ears too?
  As a non-ear-waggler and non-twin myself, I don't know. If I knew any identical wins it'd be easy enough simply to ask them. But seeing as I don't, I'll just have to ask you lot....

So here goes...If a set of identical twins are identical in every physical sense, are 'skills' such a waggling your ears (or being able to turn your tongue upside down, or roll your eyes back in your head etc etc) duplicated in the other identical twin?  Or not?  Or somewhere in between?
"I live in hope"