!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Please help me track down this old Parsian painter...  (Read 757 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
Please help me track down this old Parsian painter...
« on: 30 September, 2017, 06:06:36 PM »

The elusive Monsieu Jules Thulot in his Parisian atelier. (Click to big up the picture).

He's called Jules Thulot and he was a Victorian painter. I have never heard off him but I came across him when rooting about in one of my favourite websites (Messy Nessy) well worth a few minutes of your time having a peep at...

http://www.messynessychic.com/2017/09/27/artists-and-their-bohemian-ateliers/

If you are a nosey oik like me it's a fascinating view into the ateliers of famous artists (such as Monet, Alphonse Mucha, Frieda Kahlo, Picasso, John Singer Sargent, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Auguste Rodin, Henri Matisse, Alberto Giacometti etc).

The trouble is nowhere in any of my shelves of art books can I find Jules Thulot. Nowhere on the Internet can I find a Jules Thulot.

Could the name Jules Thulot is a mis-spelling?

Can anyone help me? I am just itching to know what kind of interesting art the elusive M. Jules Thulot produced in that wonderfully cluttered studio of his.
« Last Edit: 30 September, 2017, 06:11:49 PM by P-Kasso2 »
"I live in hope"