!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Why does Spellchecker not work in IA's question subject line but works perfectly  (Read 1135 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
... on misspellings in the text in the answer box?  If SpellChecker works one place, why not in both places?

I am quite capable of making typing errors in the question line and in the question box...How come SpellChecker only gallops to my rescue in one place?

PS I have a sneaky feeling I might have asked this question already ages ago. But maybe I just meant to ask it. If so, please bear with me. Can't find any reference to any earlier Q in search mode though.
"I live in hope"

Offline Hiheels

• Founder member, in the naughty corner for smoking in the café.
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 82
  • Helpfulness: 677
  • Yes, yes, very nice. Now put it away.
You did indeed ask 'afore http://www.intelligentanswers.co.uk/index.php?topic=8426.msg44378#msg44378 ...but then, as now, I don't have an answer I'm afraid, I can only think it's set up to work on a form field and it doesn't see the question tag line as that.

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.

Ah, thanks for reminding me! I think I'd forgotten the question because it turned far more into the problems I was having at the time with IAs homepage suddenly disappearing off my laptop.

Looking back, having no way into IA was driving me frantic. Can I just say again what a fine job you and Duff did in fixing that nasty gremlin for me. Have had no trouble since. So please pat yourselves on your backs for me.
"I live in hope"

Offline Hiheels

• Founder member, in the naughty corner for smoking in the café.
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 82
  • Helpfulness: 677
  • Yes, yes, very nice. Now put it away.
We'll set up a "Mutual Appreciation Society" board  Joy__

Offline AaronDieKs

• Contributor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Helpfulness: 0
Hi, I do not know if I am the only one with this problem but my sent items folder is not showing any PMs that I am sending.

Maybe I am not doing something correctly but if anyone has the answers please help me