!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Your chance to put my sister out of her misery...  (Read 3474 times)

Offline antonymous

• Perpendicular Galileo Galilei
  • Founder
  • Marie Curie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 133
  • Helpfulness: 168
  • "We're all bankers now!"
    • Antonymous2011 Flickr Page
Re: Your chance to put my sister out of her misery...
« Reply #15 on: 27 May, 2016, 05:05:59 PM »
I agree that there is no comparison of quality of work between Milinder Mulick and the author of your sister's pic, but this possibility of a amateurish copy leads down the path of it being even younger than Mr Mulick's work - which you completely discount (me too).
At least I have enjoyed browsing the Mulrick pictures - thanks.
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Sometimes it'svice versa"

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
Re: Your chance to put my sister out of her misery...
« Reply #16 on: 27 May, 2016, 07:03:38 PM »
I agree that there is no comparison of quality of work between Milinder Mulick and the author of your sister's pic, but this possibility of a amateurish copy leads down the path of it being even younger than Mr Mulick's work - which you completely discount (me too).
At least I have enjoyed browsing the Mulrick pictures - thanks.

You are right, Ant. And, as you point out, I didn't think of it being the young Mr Mulick's youthful paintings. It is a definite possibility.  I shall make exactly that point when I take my sister through everybody's posts, which will be after dinner in about one and half to two hours time. It should've been earlier but, after a long car ride from Kent, her dog Bob needed a poo and then that lead to a conducted tour of every bliddy charity shop in Lewes and a swift beer or two and a pastrami sandwich in a handy pub and some protracted nattering with passing friends in a sunny pub garden. All told it's been a pretty fine day.  Art lessons resume at about 9 tonight.
"I live in hope"