!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: How much money have the Dragons on Dragon's Den actually made from their inv  (Read 753 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
How much money have the Dragons on Dragon's Den actually made from their investments?

I've often wondered if there's an element of sham in Dragon's Den but, presuming the Dragons really are risking their own hefty wads of cash...is there any way of finding out just how profitable or unprofitable their 'investments' have been? I'd love to know.

How much have the Dragons on Dragon's Den actually made?
"I live in hope"

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 163
  • Helpfulness: 213
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
How much money have the Dragons on Dragon's Den actually made from their investments?

I've often wondered if there's an element of sham in Dragon's Den but, presuming the Dragons really are risking their own hefty wads of cash...is there any way of finding out just how profitable or unprofitable their 'investments' have been? I'd love to know.

How much have the Dragons on Dragon's Den actually made?

I'll start the ball rolling - I just discovered that Peter Jones (he's the tall one in the pic below) is sitting on an estimated wealth of a cool 475 million. Almost half a Billion!

Anyone care to add some info on any of the other Dragons' Den dragons and their wallets?

"I live in hope"