!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: What's happened to my profile? I've been abridged!  (Read 1367 times)

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
What's happened to my profile? I've been abridged!
« on: 10 October, 2013, 11:43:48 AM »
Time was when I was astounded to see detailed stats of how many hours I'd spent on IA, plus the percentage splits of which hours of the day or night I'd tended to post most Qs and As.

But no more. All gone. Replaced with a groovy minimalist blank box.

Am I just looking in the wrong place? Pushing the wrong buttons? Or is there a down-sizing economy drive going on at HQ?

I won't die if I never see my stats again but...it'd be interesting. So too would be being able to see other members stats out of curiosity. Any news?
"I live in hope"

Offline siasl

• Founder member who you can't insult as I'm too ignorant.
  • Administrator
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 85
  • Helpfulness: 129
  • Intelligence is soluble in alcohol <hic>
Re: What's happened to my profile? I've been abridged!
« Reply #1 on: 10 October, 2013, 12:04:33 PM »
http://www.intelligentanswers.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=4240

You need to first click to your profile, and then click on the "Show Stats" at the bottom of the list under your picture

Offline P-Kasso2

• Awaiting inspiration.
  • PK unique
  • University Councillor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 164
  • Helpfulness: 214
  • January 2011 prize-quiz winner.
Re: What's happened to my profile? I've been abridged!
« Reply #2 on: 25 October, 2013, 01:36:14 PM »
Only just got round to looking in Site Suggestions after a spate of broadband problems kept me out. So thanks Siasl (or was it Ant?) thanks for the tip off....nice to know it's me and not IA that is on the blink. As usual.
"I live in hope"