!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: Finding your twin soul  (Read 1891 times)

Offline alejandrojcorrales

• Contributor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Helpfulness: 1
Finding your twin soul
« on: 17 December, 2011, 06:33:07 PM »
Is it possible to find that perfect person who we can spend the rest of our lives with these days? In an everytime faster growing world, as terms of population, the chance to find that one person among billions that is just the right fit for you seems like an impossible task. Long term relationships are becoming scarce and the divorce rates are getting ahead. What do you think Does any of you feel like you found your soul mate already?

Offline Judsgirl68

• Contributor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • Helpfulness: 0
Re: Finding your twin soul
« Reply #1 on: 26 January, 2012, 11:09:07 PM »
I have definitely found my soul mate!! I married my best friend 4 years ago and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it.  Just keep looking.  If it is meant to be, you will find yours too! Good luck with your search, and never settle!!

Offline brihooter

• Contributor
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: 27 January, 2012, 03:26:49 AM »
I have found my soul-mate.  I believe he is my soul mate because I hurt when he is gone.  I think about him constantly when he is gone.  I miss him while he is gone.  I love him very much.  I can't even imagine my life without him.  I love him to death!

Offline erikc76

• Contributor
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: 27 January, 2012, 04:10:50 AM »
I think I met my soul mate.  She's the very first girl I ever talked to on the internet.  This was about 16 years ago. We still talk to this day, and I moved to be closer to her.  We get along great, we have tons in common, but she keeps saying she just wants to be friends.  Despite that, she keeps giving me mixed signals.  I'm in a tough position because I've never met someone who I felt so compatible with.  She even called me her soul mate and said things like "it's destiny," yet she is maintaining "just friends".. I hope I can convince her to change her mind, otherwise I'll be moving on as much as I don't want to.

Offline Astaria1

• Contributor
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Helpfulness: 2
« Reply #4 on: 30 January, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »
I am a firm believer that I have found my twin soul. I think that everyone can find theirs if they look hard enough. I also think that divorce is to easy to attain. (I have had two.) I don't take vows of love lightly, and there has to be a good reason to break one. But I see more and more people walking away from love because they fight. I think that if you truly love some one you tough it out.
I know that may be hard to believe because I have had two divorces, but you have to know when there is nothing left to fight for. I still care deeply for both of my ex husbands and wish them well. But I had to leave the relationships because they were toxic for me and my children. I am currently with who I feel deep down is my soul mate. We get along fabulously and we have yet to fight. We have been through some of the worst deal breakers already and we both hope t is all behind us. Only time can tell whether or not you are with the right person, but I do believe that it is possible to find the other half to your soul.

Offline mb_118

• Contributor
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: 01 February, 2012, 12:53:13 AM »
I may be one of only a few people out there that believe you have several options for a twin soul.  No matter who ends up being "the one", you will find that marriage and strong relationships go through hard times and self-sacrifice, regardless of the fact that they are your soulmate.

Yes, definitely keep searching for "the one".  You will know they are exceptional and better than anyone you've ever been with.  But some people will lose their soulmate because they forget all the hard work that needs to go into a relationship. 

Offline Daemonangel

• Contributor
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: 01 February, 2012, 05:57:10 PM »
I found my soul mate but it took me almost 30 years to find him.  Before I met my husband I was in a relationship with someone for almost 11 years.  I thought he was the "one" but we met when I was young and as I got older I started realizing we didn't want the same things in life.  I think that's one of two reasons why the divorce rate is so high.  People get married before they even finish growing up.  I believe the other reason is lack of communication... the second reason my first relationship didn't make it.  Now that I'm older and wiser I know what I want from a relationship and am sure to keep the lines of communication wide open. 

Finding your soul mate is just step one... and it could take much longer than you plan.  Don't give up though because it is definitely possible.  I know many people who have been married for a very long time.