!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: A few changes  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Hiheels

• Founder member, in the naughty corner for smoking in the caf.
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 82
  • Helpfulness: 677
  • Yes, yes, very nice. Now put it away.
A few changes
« on: 04 August, 2010, 03:36:36 PM »
Howdy all,
We've recently had a spate of folk signing up just so they can leave links in their profiles, so I've made a few changes under the bonnet today.
You might find that when you go to do something on your profile you'll find an option or two disabled. If this causes you real problems let me know, if it's something like you'd like to change your signature etc. again, give me a shout and we'll sort something out about changing restrictions for a time so you can...I know that might seem like a pain, but to be honest it's easier to do that than keep on having to change profiles of people that just want to use us for back links and contribute nothing  Grr

As I say, any problems...drop a line on this thread.