!!

Guests can now post!

Welcome to Intelligent Answers.  As a guest, you are now able to post a question, subject to getting through our spam-bot filters.  However, if you want to answer any questions, you will need to register.  Thanks for visting!  (BTW - guests cannot post links, and if you post spam, we will block your IP and report you to every spam protection site we can find - we work hard to keep this site spam free for the benefit and enjoyment of our members!)

Author Topic: What's new?  (Read 8965 times)

Offline Hiheels

• Founder member, in the naughty corner for smoking in the café.
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 82
  • Helpfulness: 677
  • Yes, yes, very nice. Now put it away.
Re: Whats new
« Reply #15 on: 22 November, 2009, 05:56:01 PM »
There is a ridiculous amount of spam in the chat right now, is it possible to get a new chat?

Which area are you referring to as "chat"?
We're pretty hot on spam - something to bear in mind.

Cexgrell

Whats new
« Reply #16 on: 24 November, 2009, 06:37:44 AM »
the H looks much nicer as you said much meaner, even the 3 door normal looks sportyish. I would realy consider buying the H. But by the looks of the new one i would never by that.

Offline Hiheels

• Founder member, in the naughty corner for smoking in the café.
  • Chancellor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 82
  • Helpfulness: 677
  • Yes, yes, very nice. Now put it away.
Re: Whats new
« Reply #17 on: 24 November, 2009, 07:35:33 AM »
the H looks much nicer as you said much meaner, even the 3 door normal looks sportyish. I would realy consider buying the H. But by the looks of the new one i would never by that.

Which part of the site does this refer to?
I'm afraid at the moment you're not making much sense, your initial post referred to spam in chat, we have no chat area and now this post bears no relation to any open questions.

Have a good look round to get familiar with what it's all about, you might find it useful to quote to what you're replying as you may have more than one site open at a time and be replying here to something on a different site.
If you're having problems using this site please feel free to message me.
« Last Edit: 24 November, 2009, 08:33:02 AM by Hiheels »